➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I do. On feed for my omnivorous raptors and food for myself.
I have fed Purina, Start & Grow to the Chicks and Layena plus Omega 3 to the hens.
Nutrena Naturewise, Feather Fixer and Naturewise, Hearty Hen that I'm currently feeding to my 25 month old Golden Comets.
I also fed 1 bag of Manna Pro Chick Starter, and 1 bag of Nutrena Country Feeds Starter and 1 bag of DuMOR Starter to the Chicks.
That's it for feed for my chickens.
My mom fed her ducks and chickens Blue Seal feeds exclusively. I would not hesitate to feed it to my girls. GC
Does your mom still use Blue Seal?
I can/will include it if I can find the info for it.

I am working guys.
I had to start over about an hour ago.

Do you ever rest :hugs

Anyone want to take a look see at the sheet so far and see if it makes sense to you?

I'd like to see what you've put together so far, please :pop Appreciate your time spent on collecting and all the work compiling :bow sure makes it alot easier for anyone with questions or thinking of switching feed :clap

I've been using the MannaPro Medicated Chick Starter, and my chicks are all delighted by it.

I couldn't find any once - the only medicated chick starter in town that I could find was at Walmart, 'VibrantLife Poultry Starter & Grower'.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Vibrant-...-Medicated-Crumbles-for-Chicks-5-lb/489377889

My chicks all disliked it, they started smelling weirdly of raw oysters, and to me it stank of hops. I used to live downwind of a brewery as a kid. I've hated the smell of hops ever since. Also, the crumble pieces were too large for my Seramas, barely small enough for my two week old (at the time) Sebrights.

Back
Top Bottom