➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

The button quail made it, despite my interference. Should be fluffy by the time I get home from work. Coturnix chick in there with the 3 button quail.
KIMG2126.JPG

Spooky!!! Sometimes I'll know I turned a light off only to find it on again. I'm
Sure there's an explanation but one never comes to mind when it happens! Hehe!
A couple I used to know would switch off a light and a couple of minutes later it would turn back on. They'd switch on a light and a couple of minutes later it would turn off. After staking things out they discovered that their cat would jump up and wrap its paws around the switch.

I really really do not like pine shavings.
I don't know if you can get it in the US, but I've heard wonderful things about hemp hurd. I'm actually looking into becoming a distributor.
Another option could be a cat litter called "yesterday's news". It's old newspapers made into pellets.

I don't know if you can get it in the US, but I've heard wonderful things about hemp hurd. I'm actually looking into becoming a distributor.
Another option could be a cat litter called "yesterday's news". It's old newspapers made into pellets.
I used that for my ferrets litter, I imagine that would get pretty expensive as a bird’s bedding. It’s very similar to pine pellets for horse stalls.

Back
Top Bottom