➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I was so excited when I found this at the Farm&Garden store (my DH thinks I'm insane)....
20200120_124001.jpg

We usually just make our own. Because BACON!

So tell us, when, exactly, did DH start thinking you are insane? And what clued him in?
:pop
Well, let's see.....
We've been married since 1993 soooooo.... about then.
And my insanity is a progressive thing, it's snowballed of late!

What R2 said. Wire holds the head down so I can chop it off without chopping off fingers or anything! Washer just holds the wire down. Simple setup.

Cool. Makes me feel better. Youtubers make the process sound soooo complicated and fraught with danger lol. I have two powders I mix together (probably unneccsasay but hey if it ain’t broke don’t fix it). I put the mix in a jar lid. Hoshi just eats some when he feels like it. I don’t even dust his bugs. Guess you and I are living life on the edge! And poor Hoshi doesn’t even get a fancy Barbie dish 😂
Hoshi is a man's man!
It really can get stupidly complicated if you let it. I don't dust her food either, 95% of her diet is live soldier fly larva anyway.
You need to... I mean, they may look just fine for now, but once they get sick. They may not have enough energy to cope up...
I'll take my chances. 🤓
I had a friend who let geckos (wild) live in her room in Spain when she was in the Navy. She said that they kept all the bugs away.
Wild! I keep finding baby mediterranean house geckos hanging out inside. We scare each other every time.

Well, let's see.....
We've been married since 1993 soooooo.... about then.
And my insanity is a progressive thing, it's snowballed of late!
22 years! Congratulations.
Yes, insanity is much better when you have someone you can share it with.

I'm concerned that he didn't know how crazy you were before you were married. I thought I knew what I was in store for. But, I'm just stupid for her. A wiser man would have ran away screaming a long time ago.
:p

22 years! Congratulations.
Yes, insanity is much better when you have someone you can share it with.

I'm concerned that he didn't know how crazy you were before you were married. I thought I knew what I was in store for. But, I'm just stupid for her. A wiser man would have ran away screaming a long time ago.
:p
You suck at math btw!!!!

"26" years, lol! :)

I was a single parent of 2 when we married, it was hard times back then.

Back
Top Bottom