➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Those burritos are so good I only tried this flavor so far, but it's so nice to just pop it in the oven or microwave since I have zero energy. The nurse keeps telling me that I have to eat at least three meals so I've been trying.

View attachment 2025437

That looks really good!! Although a lot of frozen/microwave type makes me sick. But this looks good.

That looks really good!! Although a lot of frozen/microwave type makes me sick. But this looks good.
Yeah I usually don't eat frozen or microwave anything just because of the stuff that's in them, but I'm just not in the mood to cook anything. When I cook food it's like an all-day affair and I just don't have the energy for that right now.

Tonight I'm making homemade cheddar bacon macaroni and cheese with all natural beef hot dogs for the family... I made extra noodles for myself so that I can just have noodles and vegan cheese with vegan butter.

I made veggie noodles don't tell anyone 😂 they'll never know. They pretty much taste the same as real noodles, but they have a couple servings of vegetables in with them.

Yeah I usually don't eat frozen or microwave anything just because of the stuff that's in them, but I'm just not in the mood to cook anything. When I cook food it's like an all-day affair and I just don't have the energy for that right now.

Tonight I'm making homemade cheddar bacon macaroni and cheese with all natural beef hot dogs for the family... I made extra noodles for myself so that I can just have noodles and vegan cheese with vegan butter.

I made veggie noodles don't tell anyone 😂 they'll never know. They pretty much taste the same as real noodles, but they have a couple servings of vegetables in with them.

That’s totally understandable!!! :hugs

And sounds good!!!

That’s totally understandable!!! :hugs

And sounds good!!!
I know hot dogs aren't the best thing to eat, but they like them. They're a good brand too. Nathan's... Sometimes we get the boar's head ones but we haven't recently.

I've actually done quite a few things today so I am sure that I will be sleeping around 7 pm 😂 All I technically have to do is finish dinner and put the eggs in the incubator then I'm done for the night.

I know hot dogs aren't the best thing to eat, but they like them. They're a good brand too. Nathan's... Sometimes we get the boar's head ones but we haven't recently.

I've actually done quite a few things today so I am sure that I will be sleeping around 7 pm 😂 All I technically have to do is finish dinner and put the eggs in the incubator then I'm done for the night.

They’re okay once in a while I think!!!

And :lau OMG!

It’s raining here today. I’m already tired lol might go home and have a glass of tea today. :lau

I had therapy today but that was pretty easy/not draining hahah but the rain and dry eyes are doing me in atm :lau

I went to go grab the eggs and I almost slipped on all the mud that's out there. Good thing my parents bought me rubber boots for Christmas a few years ago. They definitely are the best thing ever.

I'm glad that you are going to therapy. I used to go to therapy when I first got diagnosed, but it was too much for me. The person that I was doing therapy with I felt didn't understand the situation that I was in. They stress me out and angered me more than I already was 😂 One thing that has really helped me is I've met a few people across the United States that have the same disease as me and we pretty much talk every single day. We send each other gifts and everything else, just like we've been friends forever. I've known both of them for about 4 years. I did meet one in person a few years ago, but she passed away last year.

I went to go grab the eggs and I almost slipped on all the mud that's out there. Good thing my parents bought me rubber boots for Christmas a few years ago. They definitely are the best thing ever.

I'm glad that you are going to therapy. I used to go to therapy when I first got diagnosed, but it was too much for me. The person that I was doing therapy with I felt didn't understand the situation that I was in. They stress me out and angered me more than I already was 😂 One thing that has really helped me is I've met a few people across the United States that have the same disease as me and we pretty much talk every single day. We send each other gifts and everything else, just like we've been friends forever. I've known both of them for about 4 years. I did meet one in person a few years ago, but she passed away last year.

Oh no! Glad you didn’t slip!!

And sorry you didn’t have a good experience with therapy! :( it can take time to find the right one sometimes. I thought I was going to have to try a bunch of different ones but I really hit it off with this one haha I really like her!

That’s good you found such great friends though :love

I think I need to find more in person friends to hang out with. I think that’s part of my problem haha

I’m sorry your friend passed away. :( :hugs

Oh no! Glad you didn’t slip!!

And sorry you didn’t have a good experience with therapy! :( it can take time to find the right one sometimes. I thought I was going to have to try a bunch of different ones but I really hit it off with this one haha I really like her!

That’s good you found such great friends though :love

I think I need to find more in person friends to hang out with. I think that’s part of my problem haha

I’m sorry your friend passed away. :( :hugs
Usually I hang out with my husband all the time because we were best friends before we even started dating. I don't really remember a time from when we first met to now where we have ever hated hanging out together.

I have never really been the type of person to have a million friends because I feel like having a few good friends is better than having a ton of friends that really aren't there for you.

Back
Top Bottom