➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
It doesn't matter how it go out.
He'll be back to get in again.
Yeah I know but it’s just interesting. And yeah I figured which is why I covered all the holes and secured it and I also locked everyone in tonight. Tomorrow I’m going to fully wrap both pens and add an apron. There were railroad ties and cinder blocks along most of it but it found the one spot that wasn’t. Actually, it dug under some pots

Pennys Mama

🦃Jake~Jake's 👩🏽‍⚕️Nurse & 🐣Hatchaholic
Premium member
Oct 12, 2019
LeFlore County, Oklahoma
:barnie

Lost another chick!

I swear, I can’t catch a break with these dang things! :barnie :hit :rant
1 of my turkey poults died yesterday, it had a couple seizures before it died. I held it until it passed :hit . I don't know what was wrong with it, it had been picked on over night, probably by the guinea cockerel.
I gave 4 dozen to my nurse the day I left the hospital. Him and his toddler eat eggs every day
I think I'm back up to 14 dozen..... I had 18 before I gave 13 dozen away...
I think it's time to downsize, but I can't decide who to get rid of because I like all my chickens. Got 22 eggs yesterday.

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
1 of my turkey poults died yesterday, it had a couple seizures before it died. I held it until it passed :hit . I don't know what was wrong with it, it had been picked on over night, probably by the guinea cockerel.

I think I'm back up to 14 dozen..... I had 18 before I gave 13 dozen away...
I think it's time to downsize, but I can't decide who to get rid of because I like all my chickens. Got 22 eggs yesterday.
I'm adding more 😂 I'm getting 3 retired hens soon and trading them for some of my chicks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom