➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I have Cochin Giant crosses. I hatched 9 out of 10 eggs.

IMG_20200327_104431~2.jpg

I'm on my way.

I found this today.
I can't imagine that it's going to work but I'm going to let the mini try it this week.
View attachment 2067066View attachment 2067067
Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!! for $4 who cares if it breaks after the first time y'all use it.
Mom and Mini get to spend time learning to transfer a receipt into real yummy food. Wow I could get into all of the great things kids learn from this simple "let's make something I want" exercise. but more importantly you have your child's attention and can slip all kinds of info into those little sessions, lf you stay positive and avoid the desire to become preachy.
What a great way to spend $4
Congrats @Kiki now I know why you have the cape !!!!!!!!:woot:thumbsup:woot

Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!! for $4 who cares if it breaks after the first time y'all use it.
Mom and Mini get to spend time learning to transfer a receipt into real yummy food. Wow I could get into all of the great things kids learn from this simple "let's make something I want" exercise. but more importantly you have your child's attention and can slip all kinds of info into those little sessions, lf you stay positive and avoid the desire to become preachy.
What a great way to spend $4
Congrats @Kiki now I know why you have the cape !!!!!!!!:woot:thumbsup:woot
I want a cheesecake.
The control panel on my oven broke.
I haven't ordered a new one just yet. I don't normally use the oven very often but now I want to use it and I can't. :barnie:barnie

Back
Top Bottom