➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I can't go a day without collecting my eggs. The big bottom girls would probably busy them (Cochins). No one has even used the new nesting boxes 🙄 my chickens are just jerks. Disrespectful jerks 😂

:lau aw so ungrateful!! :lau

And mine get them dirty all the time lol or some of them. Even if I collect them they still manage it haha worse if I don’t of course

Our dog Red was a Catahoula Lab cross. Best chicken dog we have ever had and a great family guard dog. He would babysit chicks and alert me if one was ailing before I had spotted it.
Being around them but not owning one myself it seems like they need a yard and a dog house (den) they can go to to get away from people when they want. Dont get me wrong they love their masters but need their space as in being an inside dog wouldn't be best for them.

:lau aw so ungrateful!! :lau

And mine get them dirty all the time lol or some of them. Even if I collect them they still manage it haha worse if I don’t of course
My hens will use the laying boxes to lay eggs in, but at night the littles like to all cram in them together to keep warm, and crap all night long!!!

Back
Top Bottom