➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I can totally relate. I just lost my uncle on Thanksgiving day. And it sucks that I am in a different state. I’m in TN and they are up in MI. And sometimes life just makes things more complicated than I wish it did. I don’t have a whole lot of family left on my dads side so it just really sucked that I couldn’t be there. They understand but it still hurts my heart. So I feel ya hon. I’ll keep y’all in my prayers. :hugs

Wow im sorry thats really close to my predicament :hugs

So sorry Turk!! :hit :hugs

I hope you can find a way to get down there. :fl
:hugs

So sorry to you too! :hit :hugs

:hugs i really cant. My poor kids theyd be lost, who would feed my birds? My DH wouldnt be able to handle the kids And the birds plus the other critters And the house.

Dang turk sorry to hear that's a tough situation to be in. Aneurysms are so sudden you and your family will get through but it wont be easy. I feel for you and hope you figure out a way to make it there

Its so bad. They say he will make it into future drs textbooks. They cant believe hes hung on communicable this long. Hes writing notes on paper. His organs are shutting down. Just felt a tingle in his side in the shower, got out told my aunt and then went down to his knees.

:hugs :hugs

So sorry to hear about your uncle.

Stay home with your kids.
Your uncle wouldn't want you to put yourself out to say bye.

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your support! So now that you know why, i probly wont be posting much for a little while. Im really in the dumps, even being all the way up there, theyve always been a part of my life. Bought me my First light up shoes, i was like 4, they put me on the table to dance in them :hit lost thst pic in the flood. i used to spend my summers up there, school age, and we would go to all the theme parks like Silver Dollar City and go out boating on the lake, swim all day off their dock... :hit

:hugs i really cant. My poor kids theyd be lost, who would feed my birds? My DH wouldnt be able to handle the kids And the birds plus the other critters And the house.

Its so bad. They say he will make it into future drs textbooks. They cant believe hes hung on communicable this long. Hes writing notes on paper. His organs are shutting down. Just felt a tingle in his side in the shower, got out told my aunt and then went down to his knees.

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your support! So now that you know why, i probly wont be posting much for a little while. Im really in the dumps, even being all the way up there, theyve always been a part of my life. Bought me my First light up shoes, i was like 4, they put me on the table to dance in them :hit lost thst pic in the flood. i used to spend my summers up there, school age, and we would go to all the theme parks like Silver Dollar City and go out boating on the lake, swim all day off their dock... :hit
It's ok. Your kids need you.
Your uncle knows.

Thank you!

Hold those memories in your heart always and he will always be with you. Keep his memories alive. You can always share the memories you have of him with us. He sounds like he is a truly amazing person. He will always be watching you from above and he will always be in your heart :hugs

Last edited:
It's ok. Your kids need you.
Your uncle knows.

He was down in November, we were suposed to go see him for his bday but we all got sick, only the second illness of all of 2019 but we missed the visit :hit i called him told him what was going on and he said 'dont you bring that illness over here! Go get in bed!' :hit

:frow

You guys I'm an idiot... So I put in eggs from my flock after I threw some more out from the free eggs I got (blood ring and infertile)... I forgot to write the date down so now I don't know when they'll hatch 😂
Whenever I am collectiing eggs to incubate, I write the month and day directly on the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom