➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Whenever I am collectiing eggs to incubate, I write the month and day directly on the eggs.
I did it to all my eggs except these 5 😂 I put them in late at night I was probably half asleep when I did it. I need to find something to put them in so the others don't trample the eggs.

I'm not home right now and haven't been for 3 days so I'm going to candle the eggs when I get home and see where those 5 are at.

Wow im sorry thats really close to my predicament :hugs

:hugs i really cant. My poor kids theyd be lost, who would feed my birds? My DH wouldnt be able to handle the kids And the birds plus the other critters And the house.

Its so bad. They say he will make it into future drs textbooks. They cant believe hes hung on communicable this long. Hes writing notes on paper. His organs are shutting down. Just felt a tingle in his side in the shower, got out told my aunt and then went down to his knees.

:hugs

:hugs :hugs

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your support! So now that you know why, i probly wont be posting much for a little while. Im really in the dumps, even being all the way up there, theyve always been a part of my life. Bought me my First light up shoes, i was like 4, they put me on the table to dance in them :hit lost thst pic in the flood. i used to spend my summers up there, school age, and we would go to all the theme parks like Silver Dollar City and go out boating on the lake, swim all day off their dock... :hit

So sorry Turk! :hit

He sounds amazing and I am sure he will understand. :hugs

And I second what Kiki said.

So sorry to hear about your uncle.

Stay home with your kids.
Your uncle wouldn't want you to put yourself out to say bye.
It's ok. Your kids need you.
Your uncle knows.

X2!!!

@mixedUPturk does anyone have a phone they can FaceTime or video call you with?

You can always talk to him that way and it'll allow you to say bye to him.

Excellent idea!!! :love

He was down in November, we were suposed to go see him for his bday but we all got sick, only the second illness of all of 2019 but we missed the visit :hit i called him told him what was going on and he said 'dont you bring that illness over here! Go get in bed!' :hit

:frow

:hit :hugs

Yes ma'am and we have and will more.

I am glad you can at least FaceTime him!! I know it is not quite the same as actually getting to see him in person/hug him or whatever but at least it is something. :hugs :love

That's a good way that you can be there. That's why I love technology sometimes because it can bring people together no matter the distance that keeps them apart.

X2! :love

I gave one of my friends 50 of the eggs and my brinsea 20. Im about to set the 100 in the 40. Things got more than a little messed up for me this wkend so i hadnt done it yet. At first the plan was for her to take all of them since i want to go to branson since this happened.

Yall. My uncle is dying. He had an aneurysm from his heart down to his groin real real serious and, were gonna loose him. Hes in branson Missouri. I tried to make plans to go but it would put SO much hardship on my family with my 3 toddlers. Theyd freak out if i was just Gone for days. I just cant go say goodbye :hit
I'm so sorry Turk. That's a rough place to be in. Hang in there.. we are all hurting for you.
Thank you all so much for your support! So now that you know why, i probly wont be posting much for a little while. Im really in the dumps, even being all the way up there, theyve always been a part of my life. Bought me my First light up shoes, i was like 4, they put me on the table to dance in them :hit lost thst pic in the flood. i used to spend my summers up there, school age, and we would go to all the theme parks like Silver Dollar City and go out boating on the lake, swim all day off their dock... :hit
These are really beautiful memories.
Some long heartfelt phone conversations can mean just as much as being there in person. That's one blessing technology has given us.

I'm sorry for your loss as well, @CrazyCrttr75 ♥️

I am getting a 7 year old leopard gecko today 😁 my oldest had it as a pet then rehomed it now we have it again 😂 so now I have to put him in our reptile room tonight.

I kind of missed the little jerk 😂 it's been a while.
Do you have pictures of this reptile room????

@Tesumph my aunt's doctorates are in... Education (distance learning), Computer science, and Education (leadership & learning).
That's neat!
I am getting a 7 year old leopard gecko today 😁 my oldest had it as a pet then rehomed it now we have it again 😂 so now I have to put him in our reptile room tonight.

I kind of missed the little jerk 😂 it's been a while.
I'd love some photos when he/she's settled in. 😍

That's neat!

I'd love some photos when he/she's settled in. 😍
I guess the tank screen got torn so we have to fix it today. He has a few items in his tank but I'm going to fix it up a bit. I have other things I used in Gamoras cage that she was destroying so I took them out. I don't think he will destroy them.

I don't even know if it's a he 😂

Back
Top Bottom