➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

If I do start this whole quail business, it will just ensure less time on this site as I will have to deal with tiny little cannibals running around trying to scalp each other.

I do have a rat proofed 8x16 unused coop/barn thing I could jam full if I wanted to. That's in addition to the 4x8 garden pen, and the 4x8 rabbit hutch.
Nonsense. They aren't that bad, just give them space and some cover. Quail are brush birds and keeping them in bare cages is a sure way to cause trouble, IMO.

@Kiki my mother-in-law said she saw this pen and had to get it for me.
My new motto.
IMG_20200120_112146~2.jpg

Nonsense. They aren't that bad, just give them space and some cover. Quail are brush birds and keeping them in bare cages is a sure way to cause trouble, IMO.
Don't tell me what to do. Unlike some people I know that like piles of animals stacked in their rooms, I prefer roomy, spacious pens. :plbb

Don't tell me what to do. Unlike some people I know that like piles of animals stacked in their rooms, I prefer roomy, spacious pens. :plbb
Their pens ARE roomy. That's why I barely have enough space for myself. Heck, my rabbit gets more square footage than I do.

Back
Top Bottom