➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Yes. The scales between her eyes will never grow back unfortunately. One of her nostrils is almost completely scarred over and she's a little banged up overall.
She's still beautiful to us. 😍
Is the scarring from something particular?

I just noticed because Groot has that too from that fungus he had, but I'm not sure how it'll look when he is full grown. He's still tiny.

I think she's beautiful too!

She is ridiculous. :hit :love :th

19877720-5752-459C-B074-01722F6AFE4D.jpeg 919A7208-DD06-43E3-9760-D0BF257B75A3.jpeg 69A6A713-DF98-4212-AD80-EE95D7C5E6A3.jpeg 9FFC73DD-FB47-4C6C-8D46-77B27BD2515A.jpeg

Thanks! I’ll try that tomorrow. I think Kiki shared an idea. Although I actually may move them outside tomorrow.
I have a stair step roost. There are four 2x4 roost boards. The less aggressive adults and younger birds use the lower roost.
Cochins roost there too because they are huge.

I thought they had standard and bantam polish? The one I have now is a bantam, I could swear my family had a standard one when I was growing up. They have a lighter body though, similar to a leghorn? Not a chunky bird.
Mine were Standard and I agree they were a lighter body type.

I have a stair step roost. There are four 2x4 roost boards. The less aggressive adults and younger birds use the lower roost.
Cochins roost there too because they are huge.

Mine were Standard and I agree they were a lighter body type.

That’s a good idea! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom