➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

'
Looks a little like spider mite ...spray entire plant and be sure to get the underside of the leaves. Get rid of the dead pepper leaves in the pot because bugs use that for hiding spots. You might also prune the old stems back to those new growth stems near the base of the plant. This with encourage more new growth. Your older spindly stems will not be strong enough to hold up new peppers.

Thank you!! This is really helpful!! I just got some spray on Amazon that should be here tomorrow or Wednesday so I’ll be sure to do it ASAP. And I’ll clear out the leaves too. I thought about trimming the stems back but they have some new leaves growing on them already so I wasn’t sure. They’re pretty tiny though so maybe it’d grow even more and be fine? I definitely want it to be as healthy as possible. Thanks again for the help.

Time to go turn the feathered children out into the muddy marshland aka my yard!!! They've been pacing with anticipation probably since before sun up, but the rain has just stopped so it's time.....
Mine would go crazy if I didn't let them out. Every day at 430 am they go out rain, shine, storm... They don't care😂

Time to go turn the feathered children out into the muddy marshland aka my yard!!! They've been pacing with anticipation probably since before sun up, but the rain has just stopped so it's time.....

Mine love to go out but don’t normally harass me about it. Yesterday when I checked their feeders I had to practically shove them back cause they were crowding the door so much and trying to escape. :lau it was really sunny and nice yesterday and pretty warm. I ended up letting them out. :lau

Back
Top Bottom