➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Are you doing different sizes? The VOG masks DH used at Mayo came in small, medium & large, but you just had to guess if I remember right. Are you going to put the elastic around the ears or the back of the head?

I did elastic around the ears and just one size right now. I sent my first few out today so hopefully they'll let me know how they fit and any improvements they think I should make

She had several long baths in which she paddled, splashed, and scratched a lot and she is now looking much better. It was crazy though! She hasn't done an explosive full body shed like that since she was little!
That's so cute. IV is still dealing with respiratory issues so she hasn't had a bath in a while. I feel like even slight humidity really sets her off. She is stinky!

I'm a little late to the party but here's a few that I made. They're just 2 layers of cotton with some metal wire across the top to shape.

View attachment 2077290View attachment 2077291

I took the picture before I closed up the edges and added elastic but you get the point lol
Are you doing different sizes? The VOG masks DH used at Mayo came in small, medium & large, but you just had to guess if I remember right. Are you going to put the elastic around the ears or the back of the head?
I did elastic around the ears and just one size right now. I sent my first few out today so hopefully they'll let me know how they fit and any improvements they think I should make
I did mine with fabric yarn ties to go around the back of the head. I've made 20 so far. Mailing out my first batch to my daughter tomorrow. Dropping off the second batch on Thursday. All going to nurses. They are at least 2 layers thick, I did several 3 layers and 1 four layer thick one for myself.
20200405_005715.jpg
20200404_220753.jpg
20200405_214219.jpg
20200404_214106.jpg

I did mine with fabric yarn ties to go around the back of the head. I've made 20 so far. Mailing out my first batch to my daughter tomorrow. Dropping off the second batch on Thursday. All going to nurses. They are at least 2 layers thick, I did several 3 layers and 1 four layer thick one for myself.
View attachment 2078469View attachment 2078465View attachment 2078466View attachment 2078468
God Bless you, for your kindness and well thought use of idol time:highfive::highfive:

View attachment 2078469View attachment 2078465View attachment 2078466View attachment 2078468
Amazing work and thank you for helping nurses because they need all the masks they can get.

Back
Top Bottom