➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

That pic isn't loading for me.... what or who is it?!
A baby!
Screenshot_20200710-213537.png

I really wish we would've built a bigger coop. We talk about the possibility of doing that but we have other things we need to do first that take priority since we can "make do" with what we have got to work with now. The past couple of weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. We got a call from our son (who is off at boot camp) and barely had a chance to say "I love you" before he had to go. He was told he could make a 5 minute phone call and when he tried to make it, after he was on the phone he was told no, that he had to get off. No fault of his own. I think it was more so a matter of others not being in the loop. We didn't even get to ask, "how are you? or are you ok?". Because someone else (whoever took exception to him using the phone) took up any time we could have had. Regardless, it left us pissed off and me an emotional mess because I could hear in his voice that he was pissed too. Another week goes by and we finally get letters in the mail. Oh man, that was awesome! He wrote so many, I was surprised! He told us of his time in quarantine and said the food sucked. He told them that he doesn't eat pork (except bacon every now and again) so they ended up putting him down as a vegetarian, which is sooooo NOT the case. He had us in tears laughing about his adventures with his arch nemesis, lettuce. It was soo funny! He says that the food at boot camp rocks! He passed his fitness requirements and gets a bonus for doing so. He is thrilled that he was able to do his 1.5 mile under the certain time limit! That was the only part that he struggled with. He is super happy. And if all of that awesomeness wasn't enough, we got a 10 minute phone call from him today. :celebrate It was great to hear his voice and chat with him. He explained the mishap with the other phone call but we didn't dwell on it. He said that not only is he doing ok, but that he is LOVING it there! :eek: He sounded so happy. 🥰 That is the most important thing to me and made everything all right in this momma's world.
😭😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom