⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

We had a super hot summer one year and no AC. I thought Id get creative with cold soups. I did follow the recipe. They were disgusting! I tried a peanut soup and a cherry soup. Dont ask details because it was 15 yrs ago, but I do remember that they sounded very good and the recipes appeared to be solid. I dont know if it was just because I have never had cold soups before or what, but .... never again 🤣🤣
What the hell were you thinking?

PB in a sauce would be. Not straight PB like I did 😂🤣 maybe if I had mixed some Nutella in though... 🤔

That makes sense! I usually aim for somewhere in between but don’t always hit it 😂 sometimes it comes out fast depending on what kind of dispenser I use haha

Never would have thought of bacon for that but now I will!
Regarding the salt - pour it in your hand so you can see how quickly it pours out (this is also good if you have practical jokers in your house) or use a 1/8 teaspoon measuring spoon and just start scooping, one at a time. Remember: you can always add, but you can’t take it back out.

Oh my gawd.
Dawg you are nasty.
:lau I’m dying!! 😂🤣
Peanut butter with vegetables... I cannot wrap my head around this concoction.
It’s popular apparently! Just not with straight peanut butter 😂🤣 but there are peanut butter sauces lol also celery is a vegetable too and I like peanut butter on that 😜😂
And???

The first thing I remember about her is the fact her palette may be a touch off.

Should not be surprised! I give a B+ for effort!
:lau first thing huh? I’m glad I got good marks on effort though 😜
I always tell the kiddo to make any experiments like this with very small amounts, so if you dont like it, it didnt go to waste. Did it taste good? I have heard of peanut sauce, but not straight peanut butter.
(I just started reading)
I didn’t think of the peanut butter thing till I was already cooking it 😂😭 and nope, it didn’t. :lau 😭 but I managed to choke most of it down lol

We had a super hot summer one year and no AC. I thought Id get creative with cold soups. I did follow the recipe. They were disgusting! I tried a peanut soup and a cherry soup. Dont ask details because it was 15 yrs ago, but I do remember that they sounded very good and the recipes appeared to be solid. I dont know if it was just because I have never had cold soups before or what, but .... never again 🤣🤣
What the hell were you thinking?
NOT cooking 🤣🤣🤣
She was channeling her inner Dawg!!! LOL
Regarding the salt - pour it in your hand so you can see how quickly it pours out (this is also good if you have practical jokers in your house) or use a 1/8 teaspoon measuring spoon and just start scooping, one at a time. Remember: you can always add, but you can’t take it back out.
Good idea! Thanks!

There is a way to remove excess salt but it does require extra cooking and the waste of a potato or more.

There is a way to remove excess salt but it does require extra cooking and the waste of a potato or more.
We have chickens. What do you mean waste? You are making chicken food.

They love the freeze damaged sweet potatoes that don't taste right to me. I should have put more mulch on top since I didn't dig them. C'est la vie.

Back
Top Bottom