⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

You want your ass to grow? Keep sitting on it. Move, muddy!
i’m trying....i have been doing a little bit today....we cooked breakfast and I got the baby budgies off to their foster home. i still need to feed as they were not happy that I went to get the babies without bring treats. I also have to evict the brooder chicks from my living room!! nothing much to be done on the bathroom today except for cleaning and I need to clean rest of the house and get everyone’s laundry ready for the week.

i’m trying....i have been doing a little bit today....we cooked breakfast and I got the baby budgies off to their foster home. i still need to feed as they were not happy that I went to get the babies without bring treats. I also have to evict the brooder chicks from my living room!! nothing much to be done on the bathroom today except for cleaning and I need to clean rest of the house and get everyone’s laundry ready for the week.
Looks like you have a list. Get after it, woman!

Washed and ready to be prepped for stuffing!
20210221_150350.jpg

Ready for oven!
View attachment 2539524

Of course it went in my mouth @shawluvsbirds. Twice. How else is one supposed to know that they put enough seasoning into their stuffin'? :plbb
That looks amazing!! Though I thought it was candy or some sort of dessert at first 😂🤣 this picture makes them look like little strawberry bites lol

Back
Top Bottom