⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

It's the mini's bathroom and he requests the same green.
I'm going to do it green.

I think I'll do my bathroom mustardy.View attachment 2556769

Both Gingersnap and brushed clay pick up the lights in your countertop.

The hayloft is this middle one...I don't like it anymore.View attachment 2556770

Yellow is probably my least favorite color but I am really liking that bold brushed clay color.

I like a little yellow for a highlight in a mixed browns and golds...but not as a wall color.

Yes.
Pumice
Hayloft and then
plateau

The mini put some green there too.View attachment 2556782
The green is more blue than a Hunter. Would go well with the current trim color and maybe a gold or brushed clay.

@muddy75
I'm thinking about one or three of these or maybe four...to make a little collage on one wall. Really the only wall I can hang something in that bathroom.
Screenshot_20210306-163134.png
Screenshot_20210306-163107.png
Screenshot_20210306-185959.png
Screenshot_20210306-185924.png
Screenshot_20210306-185800.png
Screenshot_20210306-185831.png

Both Gingersnap and brushed clay pick up the lights in your countertop.

I like a little yellow for a highlight in a mixed browns and golds...but not as a wall color.

The green is more blue than a Hunter. Would go well with the current trim color and maybe a gold or brushed clay.
That black countertop is in my kitchen... The bathrooms have some old ugly light colored countertop thing.

Very, very dumb :lol: His mom is a full blooded feist and his dad is a feist/beagle/chihuahua mix. I was considering naming him Charlie, but I’m not completely sure yet.
Charlie is cute.

I can start a naming poll if you want.
We have no problem offering up name ideas here. 😜

Back
Top Bottom