⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

This morning
full

full

full

full

Seriously, how on earth did they breed them so little? Is it a dwarfism gene, or something, or were there really dogs that tiny in the wild that they domesticated?
The Teacup Chihuahua is the smallest and the small size is the result of selective in breeding. They have some severe health issues.
Standards are larger. When I raised Chihuahuas my adult dogs ranged from 2.75 to 13 pounds. Only Teacup could be bred to a Teacup....and Standard to Standard. The average weight on my Standards was 7 pounds. I had apple head and deer head, short coat and long coat. Chihuahuas have become lap dogs. Believe it or not historically the dogs were used in hunting bear....a pack of Chihuahua could yap at and run in and away from the bear, confusing it and this allowed the hunter to shoot the bear.
My 5 pound Prissy actually grabbed the neck of a German Shepherd that walked onto our property. She bit him and hung on until we retrieved her. Good thing the GS was a gentle giant.

I like the second color combo. The Mini’s green with the India yellow and black...gentle masculine.

Last edited:
With all of the other stuff in there, the poppy seeds probably wouldn't have been particularly detectable. Probably more for texture than anything, I'd guess, but I'm also not familiar with that food.
Can you give a name for the poll please.

Back
Top Bottom