⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

93C85E85-4347-48CA-A9BD-FEC50BA6FB57.jpeg

Depending on your fixture, you may be able to increase the light by changing out the bulbs.

20W incandescent Cool White
View attachment 2560787
45W LED Daylight
View attachment 2560788
oh yeah for sure I can change out the bulbs to brighter bulbs but I'm just kind of wanting new fixtures too.
Well...I can change the bulbs in the bathrooms but in the kitchen I need a new fixture.

You just have to make sure that whatever you choose accepts regular socket light bulbs. I have a beautiful 6 or 8 light fixture in my bedroom but it takes those stupid twist in bulbs that cost a freaking fortune and blow like crazy because our house still has the old aluminum wiring. I typically wait until I’m down to a couple working bulbs before I change them :th
Yes! I'm beginning to realize that all light fixtures are not created equal.
I do want one where I can screw regular bulbs into it. No special crap.

@Kiki I love the Phillips Hue lights. I don't have them all over the house (yet), but I plan to at the new place. They're pricey, but you can change the colours at a whim, you can set up several presets, you can have them turn on or of at sunset, sunrise, a certain time, whatever.

My bedroom starts fading in with an ocean sunrise theme at 5 AM, becoming fulling light at 5:30. It's a really gentle way to wake up.
Link pls.

Back
Top Bottom