⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Then say that next time, please.
I hope that you feel better soon.
Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

I have some ghetto light in the kitchen that uses three long bulb things.
It's just not bright enough for me. I hate it.

Max just told me that he'll put recess lighting in for me but I don't know how many I would need.

I was thinking of a six bulb track lighting thing but I don't know about that either.

I have a feeling choosing lights is going to be equally as difficult as choosing a damn paint color.

In my bathroom I have a five bulb or is it four bulb light thing over the mirror now.

I guess it's okay as long as I have the bright bulbs in it. I made the mistake of some orangy shining led bulbs...they suck.
@Kiki DH put recessed lighting in downstairs, after Katrina. The floor plan is all open and the lights are all about 4 or 5 feet apart. This gives me plenty light in the kitchen. I will ask him when he gets home about the light bulbs as they are some kind of energy efficient, long lasting, bright light.
You can also have your hubby install under cabinet lighting in the kitchen, if you feel you need more light while working (on a separate switch). :D

The more fancy stuff I have in my house, the more stuff I have to get broken and have to replace or repair. Sounds cool, until something stops working.

They tossed an old mattress outside the barbwire fence and set it ablaze....burned another 15 acres from the gravel road to the creek. Fireman said they used a flammable liquid.
Many many moons ago maybe 25yrs ago in arson school the instructor said one of the best accelerants was regular ole yellow bag lays potato chips! They have soo much oil they burn almost complete enough to not get a hit on by the dog. Also powdered non dairy creamer is quite flammable. Light a match and sprinkle over it.

Back
Top Bottom