⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

So what’s everyone planning for Sunday Funday?????
It's hot. Damn hot.
Trying to get acclimated again while the humidity is still below 80%, but my goodness!
Mowed some more of the yard.

Got planters to move around. Attempting to get the front flower beds in order after the black-eyed susan extravaganza, but it's still hot.

So what’s everyone planning for Sunday Funday?????

Without too much personal information the last week has been a Rollercoaster. My wife went from annual exam to biopsy to surgery in a week. Then waiting on the pathologist report and super relieved no breast cancer but she's still recovering from the surgery. I'll tell ya when things like this happen it really brings you back down to earth and makes you appreciate. Anyway enough about us have a good rest of the weekend

Without too much personal information the last week has been a Rollercoaster. My wife went from annual exam to biopsy to surgery in a week. Then waiting on the pathologist report and super relieved no breast cancer but she's still recovering from the surgery. I'll tell ya when things like this happen it really brings you back down to earth and makes you appreciate. Anyway enough about us have a good rest of the weekend
:hugs

It's hot. Damn hot.
Trying to get acclimated again while the humidity is still below 80%, but my goodness!
Mowed some more of the yard.

Got planters to move around. Attempting to get the front flower beds in order after the black-eyed susan extravaganza, but it's still hot.
We’re in a similar heat wave here......heat index is over 100 with high humidity. Mr muddy has been piddling with the fiero trying to get the new injectors and map sensor installed to see if that helps. I watered the garden, cleaned out the shed brooder, helped him with tools etc, dishes, laundry, cleaned pond filter, and got everything ready for feeding. I need to clean the guinea pig floor today too.

As I shared elsewhere (I forget where) the rain we’ve gotten the last week has caused the yard puddles to evolve into yard ponds and lakes with rivers that shift the volume to lower level lakes in the back 1/2 of the acreage...
I have plants that need to be set out but the ground is still too wet…
AE672665-0C8F-432D-9CD7-F646855C7FAA.jpeg
Between wind and rain waters coming up streets are being closed im about ready to relocate to less wet.
me too! This day the rain was so hard ran down the drive around and into the garage

A7EC0012-D28D-41E8-9DAE-2304931135D0.jpeg
Why? And is it possible? Improbable definitely.
Re cockerdane. yes, with AI.

Back
Top Bottom