⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I've never been butt white.

:confused:

Does anybody recognize this sound?
I was just outside changing my quail cage waterers and I kept hearing something weird but I was talking on the phone and every time I stop talking the sound would stop.

I came out towards the front yard and I heard it again and then at the last second I saw something flying away.
It's dark out so I couldn't tell what it was not that I would know what it was anyways but it was kind of big.

I think it's upset.

I was just outside changing my quail cage waterers and I kept hearing something weird but I was talking on the phone and every time I stop talking the sound would stop.

I came out towards the front yard and I heard it again and then at the last second I saw something flying away.
It's dark out so I couldn't tell what it was not that I would know what it was anyways but it was kind of big.

I think it's upset.
Sounds like a bat to me, almost.

I think it's upset.
Definitely some sort of bird.

Back
Top Bottom