⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Ok Magnum PI (the new one, I don’t like the old one at all) is my absolute fav show. I kinda get what you mean by blue bloods but I’ve been watching it since I was a little kid
I’ve never seen the old one tbh! I think my mom has :lau we started watching this new one cause it was on after Hawaii Five-0 and loved it! It’s soooo good!!! Did you watch the new one yesterday!?! And yeah that’s understandable! And sweet :love maybe I need to give it another chance haha I just know they’re always like in conference rooms or whatever taking forever talking 😂🤣🙈

Well probs my fav show that’s police-related type of thing
Yeah that makes sense! I think NCIS is probably one of my favs for that but Magnum cracks me up! FBI is good too. I thought I wouldn’t like it but I do. Have you seen it? I am not sure I like the FBI Most Wanted one. I don’t want to spoil it but there was one episode where they shot somebody I didn’t think they should have and if it was in one of the other shows, they probably would have saved him or at least tried, so I was a bit like 😬😬😬

I’ve never seen the old one tbh! I think my mom has :lau we started watching this new one cause it was on after Hawaii Five-0 and loved it! It’s soooo good!!! Did you watch the new one yesterday!?! And yeah that’s understandable! And sweet :love maybe I need to give it another chance haha I just know they’re always like in conference rooms or whatever taking forever talking 😂🤣🙈
No I didn’t! The last one I saw was season 3 episode 5 tho and I usually watch the newest one on Sunday nights, so no spoilers!!

I liked Hawaii five-0 as well :(
Yeah that one was one of my favs and I’m so sad it ended! Although they took the bickering a bit too far in the later seasons IMO. It was funny at first but then by the end, they were like ALWAYS at each other’s throats I feel like and it was less enjoyable and also not that realistic. :oops: like they made him a huge baby 😂🤣🙈 even though I love the show LOL

Yeah that makes sense! I think NCIS is probably one of my favs for that but Magnum cracks me up! FBI is good too. I thought I wouldn’t like it but I do. Have you seen it? I am not sure I like the FBI Most Wanted one. I don’t want to spoil it but there was one episode where they shot somebody I didn’t think they should have and if it was in one of the other shows, they probably would have saved him or at least tried, so I was a bit like 😬😬😬
I haven’t seen that...I’ve definitely heard of it, I just haven’t gotten around to watching it. And yeah I hate when they off the good peeps 😂

I haven’t seen that...I’ve definitely heard of it, I just haven’t gotten around to watching it. And yeah I hate when they off the good peeps 😂
You should watch them! They’re both pretty good hahah and yeah same or even criminals that could have had a chance hahah

Back
Top Bottom