⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Ok so I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the A/C or lack there of. Window units are considered A/C in my mind but portable units are borderline. Ceiling fans and other fans don’t count. Those are just night time noise machines or air movers in the south. I guess if your living with just a month or two of hot weather it might make sense, but that’s another concept I can’t fully comprehend.
Frankly, I'm wondering how all you people down south are living without a snow shovel in the shed or thick winter coats stuffed in the closet. I guess that you don't really need them, though.

Ok so I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the A/C or lack there of. Window units are considered A/C in my mind but portable units are borderline. Ceiling fans and other fans don’t count. Those are just night time noise machines or air movers in the south. I guess if your living with just a month or two of hot weather it might make sense, but that’s another concept I can’t fully comprehend.
Yeah, the portable units didn’t work right or early as well and we switched back to window ones 😂🤣 but yeah summer here is short ish although lately it’s been longer like lasting into fall sometimes or starting earlier.

Back
Top Bottom