⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Good morning Tessie!!!! I was just thinking of you last night!!!! How’s school????
Good to see you here! How is school, the pups and the Ginger?
How are you doing?
Hi, Tessie! Great to see you! How have you been?
Hello friends :) school is busy as usual. Finals are in less than two weeks, looking forward to a small break before summer classes begin.
Lane is good. Same thing. We're preparing to work over summer so sending out resumes now.

We had a tornado/hail storm pass over us about two weeks ago. Shattered 3 of our windows, significant roof damage, took out the internet and AC. The last of the repair guys should be coming tomorrow. We were all a little traumatized from that (mostly Theia—i think she aged 10 years).

Dogs are good (besides tornado trauma). Chester got his big boy vaccines yesterday and everyone loved him. Tons of compliments, tons of attention. He's a good boy.
(getting a toe-bean massage, his favourite)
PXL_20210416_032946789~2.jpg

(helping me study, second favourite)
PXL_20210411_040214222~2.jpg

How are you all?
How's the garden, Nana?
How's the beer, Muddy?
Are you married yet Saph? 😝

Hello friends :) school is busy as usual. Finals are in less than two weeks, looking forward to a small break before summer classes begin.
Lane is good. Same thing. We're preparing to work over summer so sending out resumes now.

We had a tornado/hail storm pass over us about two weeks ago. Shattered 3 of our windows, significant roof damage, took out the internet and AC. The last of the repair guys should be coming tomorrow. We were all a little traumatized from that (mostly Theia—i think she aged 10 years).

Dogs are good (besides tornado trauma). Chester got his big boy vaccines yesterday and everyone loved him. Tons of compliments, tons of attention. He's a good boy.
View attachment 2630428
View attachment 2630430

How are you all?
How's the garden, Nana?
How's the beer, Muddy?
Best of luck with your finals!
So glad that you're all right after the storm! That sounds terrifying. I hope that you get everything fixed soon. Poor puppers!
Chester looks like a good boy! Did he behave for his vaccines?
No, I'm not married yet. Someday, maybe. I'll be sure to let you know when the wedding is. 😆

Good to hear that you're doing well, Tessie. May God continue to bless you. :hugs

View attachment 2630428
View attachment 2630430

How are you all?
How's the garden, Nana?
How's the beer, Muddy?
Tessie he is so dumb.

Back
Top Bottom