⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

9A884A7F-7C5D-4B76-AD98-718B2DA12DAC.jpeg
DAA9C582-8733-4AF8-AC08-34C81745004D.jpeg

got a lot of steps done today....one corner almost complete.....picking up now and probably ordering sushi for dinner.....gotta make supply run tomorrow am to get back at it!!! @sdm111 whatcha think???

And now I got the approval to add my muddygirl pink camo accents to match the boat!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Was supposed to start wrapping my wife's car tomorrow but I think it will be too humid and not warm enough

Gloss fun purple

maxresdefault.jpg
car_wrap__avery_gloss_fun_purple_metallic_1584274973_238bd86cb_progressive.jpeg.jpg

Looks more black cherry to me but I'm color blind

Metro restylings house brand wrap has a ton of camos

https://metrorestyling.com/pages/metro-wrap

Hello friends :) school is busy as usual. Finals are in less than two weeks, looking forward to a small break before summer classes begin.
Lane is good. Same thing. We're preparing to work over summer so sending out resumes now.

We had a tornado/hail storm pass over us about two weeks ago. Shattered 3 of our windows, significant roof damage, took out the internet and AC. The last of the repair guys should be coming tomorrow. We were all a little traumatized from that (mostly Theia—i think she aged 10 years).

Dogs are good (besides tornado trauma). Chester got his big boy vaccines yesterday and everyone loved him. Tons of compliments, tons of attention. He's a good boy.
(getting a toe-bean massage, his favourite)
View attachment 2630428
(helping me study, second favourite)
View attachment 2630430

How are you all?
How's the garden, Nana?
How's the beer, Muddy?
Are you married yet Saph? 😝
My goodness! Tornadoes are my least favorite weather! Glad you are all okay.
congrats on the school work and good luck on those summer jobs.
poor Theia! Hope she recovers from her trauma. Chester looks adorable.

The flowers are beginning to bloom...jonquils, Redbuds, tulips, and hyacinth followed now with iris and peonies and creeping phlox. I have not planted anything in the vegetable garden yet, but have been harvesting carrots, lettuce and walking onions in between freezes.

After a month of on again/off again the carpenter is finally beginning to deliver and install the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. He has decided to paint them once installed then attach the doors that were painted in his shop.

Back
Top Bottom