⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

So, our local MC Donald's distribution center's entrance is temporarily blocked by arrogant greeny treehugging idiotic vegans in an attempt to protest against the sale of meat.
What idiots! They all need to be shot in my opinion.
They are never ever going to stop the killing of animals and replace it with artificial sh*t foods.
Why do they have to do this?!!
If I drive past there tommorow I'm gonna give em a piece of my mind I'm telling ya!

KingB

So, our local MC Donald's distribution center's entrance is temporarily blocked by arrogant greeny treehugging idiotic vegans in an attempt to protest against the sale of meat.
They are never ever going to stop the killing of animals and replace it with artificial sh*t foods.
If I drive past there tommorow I'm gonna give em a piece of my mind I'm telling ya!

KingB
You don't get it. they want to control you. You are obviously making bad choices. We are here to help. :lol:

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Last edited:
Had to go get this pair out their pen too muddy. Can't lose this pair. Gotta get more straw tomorrow

20210522_170822.jpg
20210522_170844.jpg

KingB
No nutter. Don't drive by. They will charge you.

Such as what?
I hate those vegans.
No offense to anyone on here who is a vegan but when they go to the extremes of barricading an entrance to a fast food distribution center, that really does my nut.
I agree. Free choice and capitalism. Peaceful protest is fine if that is your hobby. Don't block traffic.

Such as what?
I hate those vegans.
No offense to anyone on here who is a vegan but when they go to the extremes of barricading an entrance to a fast food distribution center, that really does my nut.
Your what?

Back
Top Bottom