⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Well, I'm drinking tequila on the rocks celebrating the fact that I do not have children on day one of this family beach vacation, soooooo..... I'll say birthday suit chances are good.
Celebrate too much...for me too. Thanks!

Sounds like we got up around the same moment. I've been up for about an hour and a half too.
Yeah, I usually get up between 9 and 10 lately, usually no later than 9:30 though and sometimes earlier if I can’t go back to sleep and/or he wakes me up. Usually I actually wake up early like 7-8 and let Brew out and then he likes to snuggle for an hour :lau he didn’t this morning though 🤣 He woke me up to though tell me I was missing breakfast :lau I slept straight through this morning until then.

Yeah, I usually get up between 9 and 10 lately, usually no later than 9:30 though and sometimes earlier if I can’t go back to sleep and/or he wakes me up. Usually I actually wake up early like 7-8 and let Brew out and then he likes to snuggle for an hour :lau he didn’t this morning though 🤣 He woke me up to though tell me I was missing breakfast :lau I slept straight through this morning until then.
I'm pondering breakfast now that it's getting close to 8.

Back
Top Bottom