⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Especially when it ends so abruptly…..so NOT prepared
It's 59°F here. I almost grabbed a coat. But decided that it wouldn't last long enough, so I braved the cold.

It will linger through the weekend but the humidity will creep back up.

I haven't started seeds for the winter garden yet. I do need to get the kale sprouted.

It's 59°F here. I almost grabbed a coat. But decided that it wouldn't last long enough, so I braved the cold.

It will linger through the weekend but the humidity will creep back up.

I haven't started seeds for the winter garden yet. I do need to get the kale sprouted.
Oh boy I need a plant a garden for Trebbie!!!

now is the time. I suggest kale & swiss chard they do great all winter. Plant it in the front flower bed, they look great! I will saute and add eggs, pepper, onions and anything else I feel like it for breakfast.
A few years ago I put some cabbage seeds out in the front yard flower beds and they did fantastic. I remember giving some to my neighbors cuz I had too much cabbage to deal with.

Is Swiss chard the one with the pink veins in the leaf?
If so Treb does not like the pink vein part.

A few years ago I put some cabbage seeds out in the front yard flower beds and they did fantastic. I remember giving some to my neighbors cuz I had too much cabbage to deal with.

Is Swiss chard the one with the pink veins in the leaf?
If so Treb does not like the pink vein part.
Swiss chard can have pink or yellow veins. Probably, yes.
Cabbage would be good. I planted cabbage, brussel sprouts and collards in the front flower bed and it looked great.

Because it makes me depressed when summer ends!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
We can get you a faux fur bikini somewhere. You'll be fine! ;)
brussel sprouts

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Back
Top Bottom