⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

My siblings called me Pocahontas whenever I wore braids growing up because I tanned very easily. Still do.
My mother browns like a biscuit in the sun. I inherited all the pale German genes. :rolleyes:
Just thinking, That must be hard to maintain in New Mexico.
1632496014457.png

As big as my hand
I saw something in one of the trees on the fence line. Thought a Muscovy or a raccoon had gotten up there. Decided that wasn't right, could hear buzzing and though, "Oh a little swarm of honey bees are doing their thing." No. Definitely not. It's a red wasp nest that I kid you not is big enough to see from here...
InkedCapture_LI.jpg

flame thrower fire GIF

Funny that y'all are talking wasps...

Just found a huge European Hornet nest in a tree out back. Will be going to take a closer look soon. I'm fresh out of spray, but their time is approaching soon.
Me too!!! My roommate asked if I could just throw something on fire at them.
AgrkKvd.jpg

Done! Served them on garlic butter rice.
I thought we were still talking about wasps.
Soapy water plugs their spiracles and suffocates them.
Indeed. I'm not getting that close though. I want the farthest reaching foaming spray.
I need to reorganize that cabinet anyway. They don't all fit. :oops:
I saw someone had all of theirs in a drawer. Rather ingenious. You don't have to stack, unstack, and dig behind stuff.
About 5 seconds after I lit up their crack, they decided to investigate my torch. This is the best y'all are gonna get. Huge oak tree. Hoping they haven't damaged it too badly yet.

There's one in the pic. I swear. 🤣
View attachment 2844341
GIF by Jurassic World

There's one hitting my kitchen window now. 😳
lord of the rings GIF

He's plotting. I know it.
tumblr_nq1lfz00i01sm9wdio1_500.gif

Why is it kinda cute?!
Lame_de_Feu.gif

obliviate it
Obliterate? Or are we just wiping its memories like in Harry Potter?

Spring has sprung in the foreigners landView attachment 2841603View attachment 2841604
That is beautiful!! Enjoy your Spring.
The autumn chill is already here.
I was feeling it tonight. I'm half excited and half sad.
What are these foreign white trees called?
Are they foreign? They look a lot like the white cherry blossoms I used to have.
It's 57 here. Nice and warm🙂
Hold up, 57 Celsius?? Unless I made a mistake that converts to 134 Fahrenheit. There ain't no way it gets that hot.
The harvest moon was visible last night which means tomorrow is the Autumn equinox in the northern hemisphere.
Getting colder.
The harvest moon was gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen it so clearly before.
Because it makes me depressed when summer ends!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
I get a little depressed at the end of every season. I love them all so much!
You don't like Brussel sprouts?! How????

Funny that y'all are talking wasps...

Just found a huge European Hornet nest in a tree out back. Will be going to take a closer look soon. I'm fresh out of spray, but their time is approaching soon.
I hate those things. They swarm around our front door almost every night.
Done! Served them on garlic butter rice.
View attachment 2844211
For a minute I thought you were talking about the hornets, then the picture loaded. It looks amazing!!

I’m actually on your side of the mountain right now, you wouldn’t happen to have leftovers I can pickup would you? 😆

I love them all so much!
Texas doesn't have seasons.
1632505149928.png

Autumn (America is stupid, it's not fall...lol) isn't real. The leaves turn brown and die because the summer heat burns them up. And winter is just a series of cold fronts.
You don't like Brussel sprouts?! How????
Nope, they are disgusting.
I hate those things. They swarm around our front door almost every night.
Why haven't you burned the house down yet?
For a minute I thought you were talking about the hornets, then the picture loaded. It looks amazing!!
Me too!
Obliviate sounds cooler :)
But it doesn't eliminate them. You're just making them forget.

Hold up, 57 Celsius?? Unless I made a mistake that converts to 134 Fahrenheit. There ain't no way it gets that hot.
No, you Idiot!(please don't delete this, mods).
I was being a good guy and translating it into American for you.

I'm still learning how to do it without the help of Google though.

It never gets hot here, never gets cold either.

View attachment 2844876
Well, I’m not in Texas. 😆

It was really nice this morning, there was a crisp chill in the air. It’s wonderful to run in. I stayed out running an extra half an hour. My thick coated mountain dogs are also super excited for cool weather.
Autumn (America is stupid, it's not fall...lol)
Yes! Thank you.
isn't real. The leaves turn brown and die because the summer heat burns them up. And winter is just a series of cold fronts.
That sounds awful.

Nope, they are disgusting.
I love them. Especially when they are fried in butter and wrapped in bacon. 😋
Why haven't you burned the house down yet?
We just sold the house. As of a few minutes ago it’s not ours.
Great, you were stupid with me. Bravo 😂

No, you Idiot!(please don't delete this, mods).
I was being a good guy and translating it into American for you.

I'm still learning how to do it without the help of Google though.

It never gets hot here, never gets cold either.
Lol

1632505149928.png

Autumn (America is stupid, it's not fall...lol) isn't real. The leaves turn brown and die because the summer heat burns them up. And winter is just a series of cold fronts.
And that is how I like it. If you think it's too hot, just wait a few weeks and there will be a cold front. If it's too cold, just wait a week and it will be like 100°.

Back
Top Bottom