⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Got a bit complacent with forecast at 50% storms daily and it actually happened today before I could get my outside chores done :th
I got soaked just getting mr muddys battery chargers off the front porch
HA! What size batteries does Mr. Muddy take??? Must be a big one to keep the charger on the porch.

Hope he has a full charge today. :plbb

Got a bit complacent with forecast at 50% storms daily and it actually happened today before I could get my outside chores done :th
I got soaked just getting mr muddys battery chargers off the front porch
I got soaked (no rain) from walking to the mailbox and back (1 mile round trip). Along the way I released a snake that I didn't want eating the bitty toads at the house.

20220706_130419.jpg
20220706_130342.jpg

20220706_130354.jpg

HA! What size batteries does Mr. Muddy take??? Must be a big one to keep the charger on the porch.

Hope he has a full charge today. :plbb
There’s not enough electricity on the planet to keep his batteries fully charged 🙄
But these are the chargers for his boat :th the one that’s only been out maybe half dozen times 🙈

Initially in Michigan, the fish I came to enjoy were Salmon, swordfish & tuna from the store.

Winter brought a fresh twist: bluegill, perch, sunfish. Spring brought large mouth bass.

Years go by as crabs, lobster, shrimp & scallops joint the table. Once in So-Cal I learn of flounder, and several other fish. Sushi, sashimi and squid. All quite tasty. Join the Navy, end up in Florida and finally experience catfish & a few others.

Still not a fan of anchovies but, I like how they accent stuff like Gumbo. Many other fish I really like yet, right now can’t recall their names without a menu or a fishmonger handy.
Who the hell puts anchovies in a gumbo?

Who the hell puts anchovies in a gumbo?
I thought the same thing
/facepalm

My bad, I know fish sauce is an accent to many things & somehow had one of my typical dyslexic thought spirals …. And assumed that the roux had some type of fish sauce (and this anchovy) in it…..

:hugs

I just assumed it was one of your pantry palooza inventions 🤷‍♀️
Sorry. Nope. I have actually never attempted a roux! And have only helped someone - 2 times in my college years - make gumbo. AND… they had already finished their “roux” and were cooking it down when I showed up to help them with all the other ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom