⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

It's not exactly ancient. 150 years old, I think? They were imported from CA. I remember visiting the grove in Rotorua and thinking that it smelled like home. The paths are attached to the trees, but very carefully so they don't damage the trees at all. I went during the day, but they have lanterns that would make it a neat place to visit at night, I think.
Yes, it’s certainly not “ancient” in terms of the forests in CA, but still quite older than us. Seeds were imported there in 1901 as part of a program after the volcano happened.

Yes, it’s certainly not “ancient” in terms of the forests in CA, but still quite older than us. Seeds were imported there in 1901 as part of a program after the volcano happened.
I should say after they dealt with having several natural disasters there…I’m sure you still know what I mean anyways.

Google gives lots of bad information. Rock chuvks are good eating. I couldn't tell the difference in taste between a rockchuck and a woodchuck.
Ahh…I was thinking it would pry be best deep fried but if you say slow cooking is the way to go then I’m not going to argue with you.

Google gives lots of bad information. Rock chuvks are good eating. I couldn't tell the difference in taste between a rockchuck and a woodchuck.
I've never slaughtered a mammal before. I'd have to work my way up to it. I think I'd have to start with a trap to catch the thing. There's an entire colony about 100' away from my yard.

Back
Top Bottom