⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Dang it. Now I have to do something about the rock chucks. I'm pretty sure that's what ate all of my cauliflower and carrot tops today.
This could do the same.
20240522_200216_4.gif

Dang it. Now I have to do something about the rock chucks. I'm pretty sure that's what ate all of my cauliflower and carrot tops today.
Someone rang the dinner bell? Well, like the Queen said, off with their heads.

Put the quail cage back on the remaining plants. They will return now that they've found a buffet. How are they getting into the greenhouse? Open door or digging in? I hope they aren't going through the walls.

I haven't seen any hares or rabbits up here. That doesn't mean that they don't exist, but I haven't seen any.

Someone rang the dinner bell? Well, like the Queen said, off with their heads.

Put the quail cage back on the remaining plants. They will return now that they've found a buffet. How are they getting into the greenhouse? Open door or digging in? I hope they aren't going through the walls.
The front door of the greenhouse has a gap underneath and I had the side that isn't covered in hardware cloth yet rolled up about 4" because it's been getting hot in there. I guess I won't be rolling that side up anymore and I'll put something under the door. I don't know if that will keep them out, though, since they dig.

I think I'm going to invest in some stuff that I read about a while back and set it off in their burrows at night. I'll do it quietly so the neighbours don't know.

Back
Top Bottom