⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

seriously though, I have at least 3 “friends & family” discounted plans going right now....and i would definitely take travel into consideration.....
I don't know whether it is unfortunate or fortunate but I cannot travel anywhere. No one to take care of the critters.

Indeed. It is # 24. #23 is already an implant and that one was a nightmare from start to finish. One full year from tooth extraction until crown was finally put on.
i tell every patient 9-12 months on singles but lowers sometimes complete in 6ish months. that explains why doc doesn’t want to do extraction because of proximity to an implant. i tend to refer those out too especially if it’s an implant i didn’t place. bad news is getting a second implant in that small space can be even more difficult as ideal is 3mm between implants and 1.5-2 mm between implant and natural tooth root. the good news is that it is possible sometimes, however, to do a 2-unit splint on the #23 implant to replace both teeth.

i tell every patient 9-12 months on singles but lowers sometimes complete in 6ish months. that explains why doc doesn’t want to do extraction because of proximity to an implant. i tend to refer those out too especially if it’s an implant i didn’t place. bad news is getting a second implant in that small space can be even more difficult as ideal is 3mm between implants and 1.5-2 mm between implant and natural tooth root. the good news is that it is possible sometimes, however, to do a 2-unit splint on the #23 implant to replace both teeth.
Yep, already discussed. Plans are to do a 2 unit splint for #24 and #25 and a single for #26. I declined the option to do an implant bridge between #23 and #25. I really dislike the gap between the gums and the crown when using a bridge between implants.

Good morning! it’s been a fun one here......we got a call from DS1 yesterday that his car wouldn’t start (we’ve been telling him all summer to take it to the shop to figure out the problem :th) but since DS2 is driving DS3‘s truck while his is at the body shop, and camper is in big truck, and fiero is still quirky, mr muddy had to take DS1 to work this morning. will have to pick him up at 3:30 and then come back to the office to finish up and bring me home.

More art by Jack Frost.
Frost_on_window_X2254335_02-25-2021-001.jpg
Frost_on_window_X2254336_02-25-2021-001.jpg
Frost_on_window_X2254337_02-25-2021-001.jpg
Frost_on_window_X2254338_02-25-2021-001.jpg
Frost_on_window_X2254339_02-25-2021-001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom