⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Kinda off topic (like thats a first) so when "spring" is just starting we get bad pollen to the point of turning everything like vehicles a wonderful gold color. If it rains the pollen floats on the water. Do yall get that too? Like that bad? I was just wondering while looking at vehicles I will have to wash just cause of the pollen.
Our pine trees are bad with pollen

Kinda off topic (like thats a first) so when "spring" is just starting we get bad pollen to the point of turning everything like vehicles a wonderful gold color. If it rains the pollen floats on the water. Do yall get that too? Like that bad? I was just wondering while looking at vehicles I will have to wash just cause of the pollen.
Pollen here is crazy too.

No, we just get covered in ash during fire season where everything is grey except for the sky which is apocalypse orange.

I bought another magazine today.
This time I actually paid full price for it.
@TheDawg
I'll send it to you once I finish reading it if you promise to read all of it.
PXL_20210308_230912475.jpg
PXL_20210308_230943044.jpg
PXL_20210308_230949290.jpg
PXL_20210308_231029632.jpg

We have oak pollen like that.

Back
Top Bottom