שּׂFairies and Elvesשּׂ

Do you like this role play?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
"Of course. He's the king after all, I suppose that's what kings do," Odette chuckled. "Anyway, uh here's your tea, where do you wish for me to put it?"
---
(you're welcome! Did you figure it out?)
(Are the fairies and elves ages like human ages or different? I noticed that king princeps is like 145)

(Not yet. :p)
(They're different. Fairies and elves are immortal, though they can be killed with an injury. But if they aren't killed with poison or an injury they'll continue to live and not look much older than 30.)
Wait! said the elf, I'm a friend! "If you are.....You better speak fast." said the guard "I'm Prince Cedar." Your what? said Violet. I'm here to talk to...........Prince Harrington.

The guard looked suspicious. "You are no friend of ours, and you may not speak to any member of the royal family." He said. He knew King Princeps would have him killed if he let this elf speak to royalty.
(Please use quotation marks when your characters are talking.
smile.png
)

King Princeps was done writing and read his finished work. He would be making new laws to make the army bigger and stronger, and then he'd attack the elves with no mercy. He wanted his lush and gorgeous land to be safe to roam on once again.

(Ok so should my character be older?)
(FYI member pages/articles can't be made or edited on mobile)

(Your character doesn't have to but if your under 35 you're considered pretty young
lol.png
. My elf, Arya, is around 90.)
(Thanks. I'll continue to try and to make a character page.
smile.png
)

(I've made the character page! Fairies & Elves RP member page )
(Awesome! I'll take a look)

(Your character doesn't have to but if your under 35 you're considered pretty young:lol: . My elf, Arya, is around 90.)
(Thanks. I'll continue to try and to make a character page. :) )
(haha ok can you change Odette to 84?? )
"Well hello, Odette" Harrington said politely "And yes, most people do" He smiled slightly.
"I'd best be gong now," Odette said. "Do you need anything else?"

Back
Top Bottom