שּׂFairies and Elvesשּׂ

Do you like this role play?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Jadess was sleeping when another slave woak her up. "You are wanted By Her majesty, Princess pine, She is in her room." so Jadess went. When she got there, She saw Pine had been crying. She said," Prince Cedar is gone jadess." She said. "And i must be the one to tell dad, I told ash but no one else."

Last edited:
(@MadamPoofyBrow )
King Princeps knocked on Prince Harrington's door and opened it. "Harrington, an elf prince has crossed our borders to speak with you. He is in the dungeon with many guards to make sure he doesn't escape. He only wants to speak to you, so you must come so we can hear what he has to say. It could give us an advantage in the war." He told Harrington.

Jadess was sleeping when another slave woak her up. "You are wanted By Her majesty, Princess Violet, She is in her room." so Jadess went. When she got there, She saw Violet had been crying. She said," it's my fault Jadess, Maybe if i had not shouted in my surprise, he would not be in the dudgeon." Jadess felt sorry for her. so she said,"Maybe if you have a talk with The elf you might know why he's here, and that will make you feel better." Then Violet smiled,"okay, Lattes go."So they got up and headed to the dudgeon.

Prince Cedar was locked in a cell, four guards outside the barred door and four guarding the inside. They bowed to the princess before they resumed to standing in a perfectly straight and still position.

(@MadamPoofyBrow
)
King Princeps knocked on Prince Harrington's door and opened it. "Harrington, an elf prince has crossed our borders to speak with you. He is in the dungeon with many guards to make sure he doesn't escape. He only wants to speak to you, so you must come so we can hear what he has to say. It could give us an advantage in the war." He told Harrington.

"Very well Father" Harrington set down his tea "Take me to him and we'll see what he wants"

"Very well Father" Harrington set down his tea "Take me to him and we'll see what he wants"
King Princeps nodded and led the way. "He'll stay a prisoner, and maybe become a slave who works in the fields overtime. If the elves know we've captured their prince, then our kingdom will look more powerful than they thought." He explained to Harrington.

(@MadamPoofyBrow
)

Odette supposed she ought to leave now. She wanted to see the elf, but knew the king and guards wouldn't allow her to go down there with them.

Harrington nodded "You think of everything Father"

(This may ruin it for everyone, but ever since the beginning I haven't been able to get this out of my head. Princeps. Biceps, triceps, and best of all...Princeps! He is a muscle...)

(This may ruin it for everyone, but ever since the beginning I haven't been able to get this out of my head. Princeps. Biceps, triceps, and best of all...Princeps! He is a muscle...)
Odette followed as long as she dared. Eventually they passed the kitchen and she had to leave, but not before hearing some of the king's conversation.

:)lau )

(Lol, it's actually just Latin XD)

They arrived at the dungeon. The guards bowed and moved out of the way so the King could speak to the elf. King Princeps approached him, "I have brought Prince Harrington. Say whatever you planned to, but do not whisper and do not be quiet, I would like to hear what you have to say too." He told the elf and then let Harrington step up.

Back
Top Bottom