🎃October Hatch-a-long 2020🎃

Pics
Is this a good breeder generally?

I have had great luck with their eggs! Many people in the last couple months hatch-a-longs have also bought from them and liked them. They are wonderfully packaged and have been good healthy chicks for me. I have gotten 2 batches of Cream Legbars, 1 batch of Isbar, 1 batch of deathlayer, and 1 batch of Gold appenzellar from them...and because my 2nd batch of CCL ended up all cockerels, they threw in extra CCL to make up for it. I would definitely recommend them!

My latest update: Set 5 Salmon Faverolle Bantam and 1 Buff Orpington Bantam in lockdown last night. Woke up to 1 pip already (day 19) - wrong end, so will still be a while before hatch.

Wheaten Marans eggs are still cooking away.

Ordered more eggs..... :oops: Lol! So currently waiting for: Tolbunt Polish, Japanese Blacktail bantam, Lavender Americauna, and Pita Pintas. Still need to buy Welsummer.

I have had great luck with their eggs! Many people in the last couple months hatch-a-longs have also bought from them and liked them. They are wonderfully packaged and have been good healthy chicks for me. I have gotten 2 batches of Cream Legbars, 1 batch of Isbar, 1 batch of deathlayer, and 1 batch of Gold appenzellar from them...and because my 2nd batch of CCL ended up all cockerels, they threw in extra CCL to make up for it. I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks. I purchased some eggs from them this year and they sent an unmarked box. It rode around the post office vehicle all day. Left at my gate without notice. Who knows what it went through in transit. I was livid. Glad to hear they are generally much better than what I experienced.

I've got 12 silkie x eggs in my new incubator. They are at 5 days and I just candled them.
They are from a mix of hens, 3 from my lavender Araucana, 3 from my gold spangled hamburg, 1 from my (wheaten?) faverolles, and the rest from my black mystery mix.

Rooster is Paint. The last two clutches hatched from him he threw exactly 50% paint babies, 50% other colours (mostly black, but a couple goldish and brown ones).

So far all but the gold spangled hamburg are going well and growing veins. Im a little worried about the hamburg eggs, no veins yet. She is new and I had only just seen the rooster start mating with her in the couple days before I got the incubator. Fingers crossed for them!

Back
Top Bottom