🎄 Christmas Chat & Advent! 🎄

Merry Christmas and welcome!! :D

View attachment 3334081
This Lego Guardians of the Galaxy is the advent calendar I’ll be opening each day until Christmas, as well as building last year’s Avengers one. Also, I’ll be posting a little bit of Bible scripture as well. :)
(This starts Dec. 1st)

Other than that, I’d like this to be a holiday-themed thread.
You can share art, crafts, food, decorations, Christmas trees, your advent calendars, scripture, your Christmas-themed coops/houses, chickens/animals in the snow (if there is any).
I’m also going to post questions every once in awhile, but I’m mostly here to chat. ;)

I’ll tag the people I enjoy talking to (sorry if I missed you), but please tag your friends! Everyone’s welcome! :hugs

Hi, Blue! I didn't get the tag either, but I'm here now!

Merry Christmas and welcome!! :D

View attachment 3334081
This Lego Guardians of the Galaxy is the advent calendar I’ll be opening each day until Christmas, as well as building last year’s Avengers one. Also, I’ll be posting a little bit of Bible scripture as well. :)
(This starts Dec. 1st)

Other than that, I’d like this to be a holiday-themed thread.
You can share art, crafts, food, decorations, Christmas trees, your advent calendars, scripture, your Christmas-themed coops/houses, chickens/animals in the snow (if there is any).
I’m also going to post questions every once in awhile, but I’m mostly here to chat. ;)

I’ll tag the people I enjoy talking to (sorry if I missed you), but please tag your friends! Everyone’s welcome! :hugs

What's an advent calendar :oops:

What's an advent calendar :oops:
An Advent calendar counts down the days til Christmas, usually with a little chocolate or something behind a door (well, American ones at least).
image.jpg

December 4th
image.jpg

image.jpg

A little tool rack (with TNT, uh oh), and Natasha Romanov, aka Black Widow.

Verses o’ the day:
Joseph accepts Jesus as his son

Now this is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about. When his mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, but before they lived together, she was found with child through the holy Spirit. Joseph her husband, since he was a righteous man, yet unwilling to expose her to shame, decided to divorce her quietly.

Back
Top Bottom