🎄Ugly Sweater Show Off

How many?

• Total voters
Pics
Let's just say thank you to Uncle Adolf...
David Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

I'm very German. And we don't tan well. At all.

I look like Glorfindel in The Lord of the Rings when the Nazgul try to cross the Ford of Bruinen into Rivendell...

"Suddenly into view below came a white horse, gleaming in the shadows, running swiftly. In the dusk, its headstall flickered and flashed, as if it were studded with gems like living stars. The rider's cloak streamed behind him, and his hood was thrown back; his golden hair flowed shimmering in the wind of his speed....it appeared that white light was shining through the form and raiment of the rider as if though through a thin veil."

And again...

"...а shining figure of white light...an Elf-lord revealed in his wrath."

Or "beautiful and terrible as the dawn. Fair as the sea and the sun and the snow upon the mountain."
View attachment 2916303

Or perhaps raw chicken with the skin on it? Like milk or pearl in the moonlight?

Edward Cullen?
new moon twilight GIF

The point is I'm super pale.
I'm brown💁🏻‍♀️
I have a natural tan and I avoid sunshine at all times, I don't want to look like a piece of leather when I turn 25.

Piece of leather over here 🙋‍♀️
Your pfp doesn't look like a piece of leather to me!

I knew a fairly old white lady who used to mow the lawn in her bikini, she really didn't look that old. I guess it depends on the person. I don't think I would hold up that well.

Back
Top Bottom