🎄Ugly Sweater Show Off

How many?

• Total voters
Pics
Scots-Irish/British/German here. Basically white to the 84th power 🥲

My summer tan line is like a black and white cookie.

I'm pretty pale myself. Mostly German with a touch of Irish. I have to pay for my tan(won't be doing that again)
I'm one quarter Irish!

It shows...not at all😁

I'm one quarter Irish!

It shows...not at all😁
I have some Irish, French, German, Swedish, and British in me. A lot of Scottish, a good dollop of Canadian, and probably something else. So I'm basically white to the 92nd power. 🤭
I've got golden-blonde hair, pale skin with some constellations of dark freckles on my arms, and hazel eyes.

I have some Irish, French, German, Swedish, and British in me. A lot of Scottish, a good dollop of Canadian, and probably something else. So I'm basically white to the 92nd power. 🤭
I've got golden-blonde hair, pale skin with some constellations of dark freckles on my arms, and hazel eyes.
i'm half italian, a little german, and everything else

Did you take photo lessons from the one and only Moony?
That must be why he spends so much time in the LegHORN thread. Got to figure out all his secret techniques.
Mwlpz-8F6FjQKeC2fJtH1e0fEuNJeYwEArNFyurYQhs.jpg

🙋‍♀️ Still has tan lines
Me too. Of the burns I had over the spring. So annoying.

Scots-Irish/British/German here. Basically white to the 84th power 🥲

My summer tan line is like a black and white cookie.
My tan line is like that too :lau

Especially since I’m like a quarter or maybe 8th Portuguese so I get really dark when I do tan like I usually maybe burn once at the beginning of summer then it turns brown on top of it but then I’m like Casper where I don’t because of the mostly English and Irish plus I think Dutch and German a little bit :lau so my tan lines are insane lmfao

Back
Top Bottom