🐇The Bunny Barn🐇

Yep! My first doe was a blue otter, in her first litter she gave birth to a blue otter doe and a squirrel because Peeves carries dilute, and I gave her to my friend.
Apparently she died recently, but she had lots of happy healthy babies and even cohabitated with her daughter. She was a sweetie who used to give kisses.
Aww, blue otter NDs are my absolute favorite.
Someday I'll have to get one

My little orphans❤️
Idk why but their momma (a Californian) was having a hard time with them. She still feeds them but I keep them inside and stimulate them.
IMG_20230331_154457778~2.jpg
IMG_20230331_154933111.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20230331_181245622.jpg

🎶One of these things is not like the others🎶
The little black one is a Havana, a younger, and bigger Havana. The babies next to it will be twice it's size once fully grown, they're the most popular meat rabbit out there, but my Havana will be almost the same size at butcher age. Adult size doesn't matter if the babies grow slow, which is why breeds like Flemish Giants don't make good meat rabbits. This is why I love my Havanas❤️

I miss my rabbit Bo. That girl was my WORLD. She was a calico bunny and I had a baby stroller for her and used to take her places and walks down my street through the neighborhoods and even at my old work and everyone loved her

I miss my rabbit Bo. That girl was my WORLD. She was a calico bunny and I had a baby stroller for her and used to take her places and walks down my street through the neighborhoods and even at my old work and everyone loved her
Awwwwww! I wish I could do that with mine, but if even one got sick the whole barn could end up being put down😕
I clicker train them to come when called, sit, high-five, and jump. They're really fun to show off at rabbit conventions.

Back
Top Bottom