🐥 15 week update! 🐥

Not sure which breeds you're talking about. Every individual rooster will crow as often as he wants.
No, not necessarily that comes down to the individual chicken, enviroment and breed. I ad a rooster that never crowed , and one that ALWAYS crowed. It comes down simply to breeds, environment and chicken

No, not necessarily that comes down to the individual chicken, enviroment and breed. I ad a rooster that never crowed , and one that ALWAYS crowed. It comes down simply to breeds, environment and chicken
Yes, part of it is because their little snobs that do whayever they want 😂 but if they have a stressful environment with predators, theyd do it more vs not. It a,so depends if more roosters are in the area, as that can stimulate it more aswell.

I don't think environmental has anything to do with their crowing from what I've seen. Roosters out in the yard(Outside the coop)crow as often as they do in their coop.

They're individuals, & will crow how often as they want.

Crowing is something you gotta get used too.
It doesn’t bother me. My husband just doesn’t like it if they are high pitched. 🤷‍♀️ We had a Bantam Silkie roo for a while that was so loud and piercing! We called him RuPaul and he found a new flock with other Bantam Silkies. (He was our only Bantam and Silkie).

I don't think environmental has anything to do with their crowing from what I've seen. Roosters out in the yard(Outside the coop)crow as often as they do in their coop.

They're individuals, & will crow how often as they want.
If there were predators outside, they would crow more. Out of a warning for the flock. If there were cars and noises outside, it would make the, more stressed. It does depend on the environment a lot. especially the time.

Back
Top Bottom