🐥 15 week update! 🐥

Pics
Actually I'm down to 20 roosters, since Goober killed my welsummer rooster a couple months ago. Forgot to minus him from the math.
im sorry about that. I find 1 roo to ten hens is a good amount for smaller flocks, you have a bigger flock so im sure its better. Thats just the ratio i do. I find easter eggers are more aggressive woth pther roos and hens, just off experince.

im sorry about that. I find 1 roo to ten hens is a good amount for smaller flocks, you have a bigger flock so im sure its better. Thats just the ratio i do. I find easter eggers are more aggressive woth pther roos and hens, just off experince.
Goober is a Throw back bird produced from my original project. He has a Gamefowl type body.

First time I lost a rooster, to another rooster actually.

I have one Easter Egger with a Gamefowl type body, feathering, & attitude. He blinded one eye of one of my other roosters, but that's as far as that went thankfully. Other then that, few problems.

Goober is a Throw back bird produced from my original project. He has a Gamefowl type body.

First time I lost a rooster, to another rooster actually.

I have one Easter Egger with a Gamefowl type body, feathering, & attitude. He blinded one eye of one of my other roosters, but that's as far as that went thankfully. Other then that, few problems.
Oh my, just make sure it doesnt get worse and should be fine

Also, like, 10 or so cockerels I’ve been trying to get rid of, but no body wants them.
A lot of people on here want specific roo breeds, try advertising it to them. Im sure you already have, but i see TONS of people wanting roosters right now because aparently breeding projects are a huge thing right now!

Back
Top Bottom