šŸ“¢Name That Feed!

Pics

Kiki

šŸ™„šŸ¤šDo More!šŸ˜©šŸ¤š Less is MoreĀ® Kiki Winz!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Name that feed
Left is #1
Right is #2

Can you name the brand and type?šŸ¤”

PXL_20211016_194322938.jpg
PXL_20211016_194238753.jpg

Rules: You forfeit previous guesses when you make a new one.

Last edited:
The left looks too dark for purina flock raiser, and I've never noticed corn chunks in it either.

I'd guess a starter crumble, but some chunks just look way too big, and the corn chunks on the left.
So I'd guess they're both some type of layer crumble. I don't think Purina though, but that's all I have experience with; well, that ans Scratch and Peck, which it definitely isn't.

I'll play and guess the left is Nutrena Layer Crumbles and the right is Modesto Milling layer crumbles.

The left looks too dark for purina flock raiser, and I've never noticed corn chunks in it either.

I'd guess a starter crumble, but some chunks just look way too big, and the corn chunks on the left.
So I'd guess they're both some type of layer crumble. I don't think Purina though, but that's all I have experience with; well, that ans Scratch and Peck, which it definitely isn't.

I'll play and guess the left is Nutrena Layer Crumbles and the right is Modesto Milling layer crumbles.
Actually I change my guess. I got confused. Plus no way in heck coukd I see Keeks buying Modesto.

I think the left is too dark for Purina but actually I'm thinking the one with the corn chunks could be Purina layer crumble.

So I'm gonna stick with Left being Nutrena and right being purina. Both layer crumbles,

Back
Top Bottom