🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

I guess I don't have your sense of humor because I don't see what is wrong with that header.
Probably because I used to work for the County Conservation Division and I used to develop those for dairy and beef farms.
It’s actually a serious subject! My friend has a hunter/jumper riding and boarding stable and got visited by county conservation people who helped her develop such a plan. While the manure from the stall is removed daily from the premises, the stuff in the paddocks wasn’t. Deep mud all winter water running from one paddock to another then through the chicken run them down hill from there. Harbor only maybe 500 feet away .
I remember thinking oh crap this can’t be kosher. It wasn’t but the county was helpful rather than punitive.

It’s actually a serious subject! My friend has a hunter/jumper riding and boarding stable and got visited by county conservation people who helped her develop such a plan. While the manure from the stall is removed daily from the premises, the stuff in the paddocks wasn’t. Deep mud all winter water running from one paddock to another then through the chicken run them down hill from there. Harbor only maybe 500 feet away .
I remember thinking oh crap this can’t be kosher. It wasn’t but the county was helpful rather than punitive.
Jumping and riding are but at distant (fantasy) memory :th

Still have horses, but they are all pretty much retired. After having kids, this mare hasn't had much time to ride.

This mare has also gained a few pounds after having 2 kids... so the ponies definitely don't mind. 🤣

Back in my prime I jousted and later showed WP/SMS/Halter. Halter being my favorite. One of these days before I die I'll have me a nice (young) halter mare..... Daydreaming about those halter stallions now. :love

Still have horses, but they are all pretty much retired. After having kids, this mare hasn't had much time to ride.

This mare has also gained a few pounds after having 2 kids... so the ponies definitely don't mind. 🤣

Back in my prime I jousted and later showed WP/SMS/Halter. Halter being my favorite. One of these days before I die I'll have me a nice (young) halter mare..... Daydreaming about those halter stallions now. :love
Got any pictures from your showing and jousting days?

Got any pictures from your showing and jousting days?
I was always very keen on being the one BEHIND the camera. I think there's a pic at my dad's that he snapped of me at a tournament once though.

I also think I have a pic somewhere of our team when we took VA Bred In-hand trail champion at the futurity. I mostly took pics of other people. I hated being in front of the camera.

I'll have to go digging!

Back
Top Bottom