šŸ”„ā˜£ļøšŸ’The Sin BinšŸ’ā˜£ļøšŸ”„

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reddogmaster2 done gone craaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy!
chicken wings.jpg
:frow

what are you making? :pop
My bad, I assumed most people knew what chicken wings were! Being a chicken website I just thought.... :thumbsup

But...Cajun Spiced Chicken Wings! Tony Chachere's seasoning, then I use indirect heat, no smoke, on my grill and cook for about 3 hours at 275/300. I baste the wings with a mix of butter and Louisiana Hot Sauce and serve with Ranch Dressing and Veggies. Today its grilled Squash (from the garden) and Sweet Texas Onions (purchased from the store).

This ensemble pairs well with Tito's Vodka and Lemony Sweet Tea!

Chores are done so might as well enjoy some wings!

My bad, I assumed most people knew what chicken wings were! Being a chicken website I just thought.... :thumbsup

But...Cajun Spiced Chicken Wings! Tony Chachere's seasoning, then I use indirect heat, no smoke, on my grill and cook for about 3 hours at 275/300. I baste the wings with a mix of butter and Louisiana Hot Sauce and serve with Ranch Dressing and Veggies from our garden. Today its grilled Squash and Sweet Texas Onions (purchased from the store).

This ensemble pairs well with Tito's Vodka and Lemony Sweet Tea!

Chores are done so might as well enjoy some wings!
I just love wings and drumsticks! In our house DH eats the breast and I eat the rest! Thanks for the recipe! Sounds yummy and we love them Hot Hot Hot!

Back
Top Bottom