🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Hey all did Belgian waffles Tonight doubled the recipe so freeze some fridge for the rest of extra Did realize I put 1 cup less milk but darn they Yup Yum
Belgian Waffles
Ingredients

2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Large Eggs Separated
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Cups Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Instructions

Preheat your waffle iron, spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Fold in the egg whites.
Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's directions**

Hey all did Belgian waffles Tonight doubled the recipe so freeze some fridge for the rest of extra Did realize I put 1 cup less milk but darn they Yup Yum
Belgian Waffles
Ingredients

2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Large Eggs Separated
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Cups Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Instructions

Preheat your waffle iron, spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Fold in the egg whites.
Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's directions**
After completion, set table, sit. set silverware aside, and shove your face into those tasty treats! :drool

Nice! There's one about 10mins away from us. Haven't been in a while with covid though. I've been craving their french toast
:drool
It is about 20 miles from here so not very close. We went there for dinner last year and it was good

Back
Top Bottom