🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

02E1A16D-67AF-469D-B17F-AF61C0131CEA.jpeg
:highfive:

We had a treeing walker coonhound once. I got her from a local kill shelter. She was just labeled as a hound mix. Two weeks after we got her the shelter got ahold of us and said the owner brought in her AKC registration and we could come pick it up.

She was a beautiful tri color with no spots. She weighed 46# until she got excited. That girl could pull like any 80# dog could. She came from an apartment and had no hunting training, but would instinctively tree. I loved it. I could just whisper to her while walking and she'd go straight in to "find it" mode. Take the leash off and it was instant "tree it" mode. I'm sure my neighbors hated her, but I loved listening to her bay and chop.

Naturally she had a strong prey drive. She ended up going through the front windows screen after a Yorkie on a leash. The owner bent over to grab her dog and lost balance. She landed on her face breaking her nose in the sidewalk. The short ending is Marley went to live on a farm, the ladies nose healed, and I was not sued.

Sure do miss her.
Holy cow!

Back
Top Bottom