🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

A9423362-19A0-435D-9819-36CDC211D8E4.jpeg

Twisted Phrases

- Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.

- The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it is still on my list.

- Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
- We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
- War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
- I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
- In filling out an application, where it says ,’In case of Emergency, Notify:’ I put ‘DOCTOR’.
- Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not so sure.
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
- Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in the garage makes you a car.
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
- I’m supposed to respect my elders, but it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
- I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
- Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’ and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
- Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

- Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

This. I swear. Some times it takes me FOREVER to get the stove going. I always think 'How in the hell do houses burn to the ground from a spark when I've got a propane torch trained on some dry seaoned wood and it won't light?!?!'... Infuriating.

I love Malay game fowl! Very nice looking pair you have there. Can't wait to see them mature.

Poor Pearl. Love guineas.
I'm questioning if they are actually Malay. The seller also had speckled O Shamo. Now I wanted the Malay, but this actually makes a strange closure to a crap situation. Long story shorter. I got burned on over $300 worth of O Shamo eggs. I really, really, REALLY wannted to breed O Shamos. I got so butt hurt that I basically decided it was my unicorn breed and I'd just not try anymore. So when I got the "Malay" it was just to have an oriental game fowl variety to simply enjoy in my flock. No breeding, 1 time try, and just enjoy what I got. I hatched 2m/1f, so I was happy with it. Rehome 1 stag and just enjoy some wheaton Malay. Then the speckles showed up.
20200328_093554.jpg

I might not have got what I "wanted" but I might have... Speckled is not a recognized color, and they might just be Aseel/Thai crosses, I don't really know. They are a blast to keep around though. Enough to satisfy my want for oriental game fowl at least.
20200409_083719.jpg

I absolutely adore 1 cock in particular, and am considering having him as a house bird. I maintain 2 flocks that that already have multiple roosters, so only the little lady will be added there.
20200403_080459.jpg

They is also a 55 Flowery Hen x Blue Birchen Marans that was hatched/raised with them. I've dubbed it a blue flowery. That's the straight comb bird in the pictures.

Mrs Blossom (momma 55F), and some swamp monkey holding my bird.
20200322_191021.jpg

That sucks that you got burned so bad. Wouldn't that be something if these were in fact O Shamo though! Have you tried posting in a game bird thread and asking for opinions? I hope you didn't get crosses. One burn is bad enough.

I don't know enough about them to differentiate. Those are definitely speckled though. I just love their looks. 😍

Back
Top Bottom